TRAVELS TALES

ABOUT ME


Hello, my name is Ryan Gómez, I study at   Champagnat school in Bogotá, I like to travel a lot, I like to play  soccer and I practice it in soccer  academy Compensar and I am in  6c grade and I am 11 years old.
My favourite subject in the school is mathematics; but I created this blog  to make friends and to chat with them in English.
During this quarentine, I play free fire with my friends from my school, I do homework, I train soccer but online, I help with the chores of my house.





READING COMPREHENSION


Activity2:  Read the story.  Answer the questions.

1.  What question do the two travellers ask the old man?
Answer:  He asked about what are the people like in the town in the valley.

2.  What two different answers does he give them?
Answer:  The old man said to one traveller that the people in the town in the valley are horrible and to the other traveller the old man said that the people in the town in the valley are wonderful.

Activity3:  Answer the questions.

1.  What did the first traveller say about the people in the last town he was in?
Answer:  He said that those people were horrible.

2.  What did the first traveller decide to do - go to the town or not?
Answer:  He decided to walk away.

3.  What were the people like in the last town the second traveller was in?
Answer:  The second traveller said that those people were wonderful and really nice people.

4.  Where did the second traveller go when he left the old man?
Answer:  He went to walk down to the town in the valley.

Activity 4:  What does the story tell us? Choose one explanation.

Answer:  Whether  a place and the people there are nice or not is up to us.


A DESCRIPTION OF MY FAVORITE TRIP



Good morning. My name is Ryan Gomez I am in 6c grade. I have traveled, to Panama, and United States.
My worst travel was when I visited New York because I want to know the statue of liberty but my father and my father's aunt decided to take a ferry that didn't stop at the statue; I was very angry because I wanted to get off and see the statue.

Orlando has been the most and funny interesting place that I have visited, because there, I went to different theme parks as  Universal Studio, Magic Kingdom, wet and wild and Island of adventure.

Generally I travel by plane and I like it very much because during the trip I can see movies, play video games and eat.  

Ryan in 20 years


Ryan is a student and a sportman, he likes to play soccer and his coaches always motivate him to keep training because he has talent; he has participated in various tournaments and has won various medals and trophies.
Ryan longs to be a professional soccer player and to be a member of the Colombian national soccer team.
 Ryan doesn't just want to be a soccer player, he wants to be an architect because he is creative and he likes to design houses with cardboard boxes.































Comentarios